Distinguished Alumni Award
Since its establishment in 1991, the Distinguished Alumni Award has been given to 58 noteworthy individuals.
To eligible for the award, individuals must:
- have received an Edmonds College degree or certificate or attended classes at Edmonds College for at least one year, and
- not be currently enrolled in classes at Edmonds College
Selection criteria include:
- outstanding accomplishments in career or profession
- community service through active involvement in civic and/or charitable organizations
- volunteering as a member of an advisory board, committee, task force, or as a student mentor or advocate
Alumni Nomination Form
Nominations can be submitted year round. Awards are made in the spring.