The campus phone system is out-of-service. Internet and email have not been impacted.

To reach the operator, please text 425.243.0867.

Edmonds College Logo

Eligibility Requirements

To see if you qualify for financial aid, you must submit either the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA).

By submitting the FAFSA, you will find out if you qualify for federal and state aid. You should only submit the WASFA if you are not eligible to submit the FAFSA. The WASFA only determines eligibility for state aid. Important: Do not fill out both the FAFSA and WASFA.

You may be eligible for Federal Aid if ... 

You may be eligible for State Aid if ... 

Still not sure which application to fill out?

The Washing Student Achievement Counsel has a questionnaire that can help! You can also contact Financial Aid and let us help you determine which application is right for you.

Program of Study Requirements

To be eligible for financial aid, you must be in an approved program.

  • Students coded as Undeclared, Undecided, Transitional Studies, or Non-Award Seeking cannot be awarded aid.
  • Most short-term certificates do not qualify for traditional financial aid. Program codes ending in C01 or PRQ are not eligible for financial aid. Contact us to confirm whether your program is eligible.

If your program isn't eligible for financial aid, you can choose a different program of study. We recommend meeting with an advisor to explore what program would be a good fit for your goals.

Contact Advising

Browse Program Codes

Change Your Program

Have a Question?

Contact Financial Aid.