The campus phone system is out-of-service. Internet and email have not been impacted.

To reach the operator, please text 425.243.0867.

Edmonds College Logo

Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF)

Formerly known as the CARES fund

The college has expended all of the available HEERF funds, and we do not expect to receive any additional funds from the Department of Education.


What is the Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF) Program 

Who is eligible for funds? 

I am an undocumented student. Can I apply for federal emergency funds? 

I am an international student, can I receive federal emergency funds? 

If I receive funds, what can I spend them on? 

How much can I expect to receive for Winter 2023 quarter? When can I expect to receive the funds?  

How do you determine the “highest exceptional financial need?” 

Do I need to turn in other documents in addition to the FAFSA or the WASFA to receive funds? 

How do I apply? 

What is the deadline for winter quarter funding? 

How will I receive my funds? 

How can I ask questions about this process, or receive help in filling out the FAFSA or WASFA? 

Have a Question?

Contact Financial Aid.