Application for Head Start/ECEAP and Early Head Start Services
You can start the application process by:
- Calling the Main Office at 425.712.9000 to request an application appointment.
- Clicking on the form below to request an application appointment.
- For any questions please feel free to call us at 425.712.9000 or email us at HeadstartApps@edmonds.edu
- Visit our Facebook page for program updates and information.
All completed Applications need these supporting documents:
- Proof of family income (reflecting last 12 months or last calendar year) An Application
Specialist will assess which Income Documents you need to provide. Examples of acceptable
- Last 12 months of pay stubs
- Most recent Federal income Tax return
- W2's from last calendar year
- A letter from your employer stating hire date/hours per week/pay per hour
- TANF Cash Assistance Grant Award Letter
- Supplemental Security Income Award Letter
- College Grant and Scholarship awards
- Any other forms of income reflecting either the last 12 months of income or the last calendar year
- Proof of child's date of birth:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Medical Record
- These other forms if they apply to your child:
- Foster Care Placement Documents
- Guardianship Documents
- IEP/IFSP or other Disability Documents
If you would like to enroll more than one child, please submit a separate application for each child.