Application for Head Start/ECEAP and Early Head Start Services
To begin the application process for any of our programs you will need to complete a pre-application or call the main office at 425.712.9000 to request an application.
- You can request an application appointment by calling us at 425.712.9000. We will take down some of your information, and an application specialist will be in contact with you to schedule an Application Interview to complete the whole process at one time. If you choose to fill out an application via DocuSign or PDF, then an application specialist will be in contact with you to schedule an application interview to complete the application.
- You can start the application process online with one of the selections below (recommended).
- You can download our pre-application. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the enrollment applications.
- For any questions please feel free to call us at 425.712.9000 or emailing at HeadstartApps@edmonds.edu
- Visit our Facebook page for program updates and information.
With your completed application, we will also need:
- Proof of family income - can be the last 12 months of check stubs with year to date totals, the most recent copy of your federal income tax return, or a letter from your employer, a TANF/cash grant award letter, or a SSI award letter and any other forms of income reflecting either the last 12 months of income or the last calendar year (2019). (Covid-19: Stimulus checks and the extra $600 a week of unemployment does not count toward your income).
- Proof of child's date of birth – can be a medical coupon, birth certificate, visa, or passport.
If you would like to enroll more than one child, please submit a separate application for each child.