Information for Employers
Job and Internship Listing Guidelines
This fall we are launching Handshake, a modern platform for college recruiting.
- Manage all your campuses with Handshake at no cost
- A mobile experience — update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on-the-go, using Handshake’s responsive design
- You are required to have a current business license to post a job or internship.
- We do not list jobs or internships that are
- Multi-level marketing opportunities
- Commission-only jobs
- Opportunities that require students to incur fees for training or start-up
3. We reserve the right to turn away any opportunity for valid reasons.
Edmonds College is a non-discriminatory organization and employers must comply with non-discrimination practices. Positions with our offices must comply with all federal and state EEO regulations.
See our Employer's Guide to a Successful Internship for a brief overview on ways to help your business and Edmonds College students excel and gain value through meaningful internship experiences.
Take a look at the resources offered by Edmonds College to help your business move toward increased success.
Use your expertise to advise the college on classes and curriculum, which will produce
job-ready skills in our students.
Advisory Committee Website
Nurturing the arts from creation to commerce.
Community Education Website
Keep your business competitive with on-site, on-campus, or online training.
Advanced Manufacturing Skills Center Website
Find highly-skilled graduates and students who are ready and qualified for work now!
Career Action Center Website
Develop and expand your small business through no-cost operations consulting, training,
workshops, and cutting-edge business research.
Small Business Development Website
Director, Business Outreach
Program Support Supervisor, Business Outreach