How Can I Pay For My Child Care?
Paying for Childcare
- Payment for application fee, registration and child care are required before services begin. No fees are collected until a child is accepted into the program.
- Families can make payments at the Cashiers Office in the Lynnwood Hall; there is a $15.00 late fee for past due payments.
- Tuition and subsidized co-payments are payable on the 1st business day of the each month.
- If an outside foundation, scholarship or employer will be financially supporting your childcare expenses, we will help facilitate the process.
Resources for Childcare
- Students can work with Edmonds College's Financial Aid Office to request that their assistance cover part or all of their childcare expenses.
- Working Connections provides State subsidized childcare through DSHS, the Department of Social and Health Services. Working Connections is only accepted for students taking 6 more credits and employees.
- BFET, a program for students that are not working but are food stamp eligible through DSHS. Other requirements exist surrounding area of study on campus. Please contact BFET for more information.