Edmonds College Logo
Posted May 28 - Serving and supporting students and the community remotely. Please do not come to campus unless you have an in-person class or a child at the Center for Families.
We've launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app: Activate your account now! EdMail accounts will be retired on Aug. 31. Click here to learn more and next steps.
COVID-19 updates | Summer 2021 Back to School Guide | Tips for learning online | Center for Families and Housing are open!
Center for Families Childcare

How Can I Pay For My Child Care?

Paying for Childcare

  • Payment for application fee, registration and child care are required before services begin. No fees are collected until a child is accepted into the program.
  • Families can make payments using a ctcLink account in Lynnwood Hall; there is a $15.00 late fee for past due payments.
  • Tuition and subsidized co-payments are payable on the first business day of the each month.
  • If an outside foundation, scholarship or employer will be financially supporting your childcare expenses, we will help facilitate the process.

Resources for Childcare

  • Students can work with Edmonds College's Financial Aid Office to request that their assistance cover part or all of their childcare expenses.
    • Working Connections provides State subsidized childcare through DSHS, the Department of Social and Health Services. Working Connections is only accepted for students taking 6 more credits and employees.