Edmonds College Logo
Credentials and Evaluation

Transcript FAQ

Login to your ctcLink account to view your unofficial transcript. If you have difficulty logging in, contact our colleagues in Enrollment Services for help!

Visit the Transcripts Department web page to find information about ordering your official transcript. Please indicate that you want your transcript to show your degree. Contact the Transcripts Department regarding fulfillment time.

Your degree and certificate will show up on your official transcript after your Graduation Application has been processed and final grades have been posted for your remaining quarter. This process usually takes between 8 and 10 weeks once grades are posted (however, remote operations and ctcLink updates have extended this timeframe to at least ten to twelve weeks). You can find information about ordering your official transcript on the Transcript Department page. Be sure to indicate in your order that you want your transcript to show your degree. Reach out to the Transcripts Department at transcripts@edmonds.edu if you have questions.

Did you earn college-level credits at a technical school, college, or university? Do you want those credits to apply toward a certificate or degree? Then yes, you likely do! Learn more.

Note:  AP scores and IB scores do not need a Transcript Evaluation submitted. However, they do need to be sent from their respective organizations (College Board and International Baccalaureate) directly to us.


Only official academic transcripts are acceptable for evaluation at Edmonds College. These include official transcripts from other colleges, certain organizations (such as College Board), and NACES approved international transcripts. Official transcripts must be provided either:

  • Electronically, sent directly by the school, organization, or their approved vendor, OR
  • Mailed, sealed in an envelope from the originating school or organization, OR
  • Dropped-off, sealed in an envelope from the originating school or organization.

Unsealed transcripts and transcripts sent digitally by students are considered ‘opened’ and cannot be used due to security reasons. We cannot use unofficial transcripts.


Yes, we do evaluate military transcripts for credit. To request Military Transcripts be sent to Edmonds college, please visit the Joint Services Transcript Request page. You may also contact the Veterans Resource Center for assistance. The VA requires that you submit official transcripts from every institution you have attended.

If you attended an academic institution outside of the United States, please follow the instructions for International Transcript Evaluation.

Digital transcripts should be sent to credentials@edmonds.edu 

Hard copies should be mailed to:

Edmonds College


20000 68th Ave West

Lynnwood WA 98036


I have more questions!

Please email us at credentials@edmonds.edu.