Edmonds College Logo

Central Connection Card

The Central Connection Card is the campus-wide card system unique for the Central Washington University (CWU) Lynnwood Center located on the Edmonds College Campus. Available for CWU employees only.

A Central Connection Card for the quarter allows you to:

  • Check out books and materials from the Edmonds College Library.
  • Deposit money in a FLEX Account to purchase goods and services on campus.
  • Show the campus community that you are an employee of Central Washington University!

Central Connection Card Information

Everything You Need to Know to Get Your First Central Connection Card


Central Connection Cards are made in the EdPass Office.


After your new hire papers have been completed and processed by CWU Human Resources, the EdPass office will be notified, and you may drop in to the EdPass office to obtain your Central Connection Card.


Note: The time period it takes to process new hire information can vary, so please check with your supervisor for more information.

What to Bring:

To save time and a trip to campus you may submit a ticket at itsupport.edmonds.edu with your CWU ID number and we will check it for you. Bring a valid photo ID with you to the EdPass office. 

What Happens Next:

EdPass Card Services will take your picture (no hats, please) and issue you a card. Your Central Connection card is good for the duration of your employment at the CWU Lynnwood Center.

If you are a CWU Lynnwood Center employee who meets the standard Central Connection Card Access requirements, you can get your card encoded for use as a keycard to access Edmonds College campus premises.

How to Encode your Central Connection Card for Room and Building Access
  1. Complete an Edmonds College/CWU Building Access Form. This must be approved and signed by your Area Administrator (usually your supervisor) and the appropriate Vice President.
  2. Bring the completed form and your Central Connection Card to the Security Department. Security staff will complete the card encoding process.

Questions? Call 425.640.1143, email security24.7@edmonds.edu or stop by the Security Department during regular business hours.

What to Do When a Central Connection Card is Lost, Stolen or Destroyed

If Your Central Connection Card is Lost or Stolen:

Report the loss immediately to EdPass Card Services: 

IMPORTANT: If you lost a Central Connection Card with building/door access, contact the Security Department immediately so that it can be deactivated.

If a replacement is needed, there is a $30 non-refundable replacement fee for cards issued within two years. After two years, a replacement can be issued for free.

Contact Us

Office Hours

Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Location: Alderwood Hall (ALD), room 103

Submit a ticket:

Phone (voicemail-only): 425.640.1234

Live Video Support via Zoom

Zoom Hours

Mon., Fri.: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Tue., Wed., Thu.: 2-5 p.m.