Edmonds College Logo

Replacing an EdPass

Report the theft immediately to EdPass Card Services. Call 425.640.1143, email: edpass@edmonds.edu or stop by EdPass Office during regular business hours. You may be required to show your legal photo identification to obtain a replacement card. Replacement cards can only be issued in person at the EdPass Office.

Replacing Your Employee/Associate EdPass or Employee ORCA/EdPass:

  • To replace your EdPass. A nonrefundable fee of $30.00 is charged for a replacement of a lost or damaged EdPass or ORCA/EdPass card.
  • There is no additional cost for the replacement of the quarterly bus pass and the replacement card.
  • In most cases the replacement ORCA/EdPass card will be active on community transit right away.
  • If you have deposited funds onto the ORCA ePurse, this is not the same as funds used on campus, then we have to transfer this amount. It can take up to 3-4 days to transfer the College's bus pass to the replacement card as well up to 8 days for any funds in the ePurse to transfer to the replacement card. Not sure if you have added fund to the ORCA ePurse? Email or Call the EdPass Office and our staff can check for you.
  • If you have electronic door access, you will need to go to the Security Department once you have your replacement card to have the new card coded for the access you require.