Using Your EdPass as a Flex Account
What Is a FLEX Account?
Your FLEX account is a digital wallet associated with your EdPass that may be used for on-campus services only. Your FLEX account cannot be used for your bus pass or anything outside of the Edmonds College campus.
Where Your EdPass FLEX Account Can Be Used:
Once you have deposited money in your EdPass Account, you can then use your card to pay for goods, services and fees on campus. EdPass Flex Accounts are accepted at:
- The Campus Bookstore for payment of merchandise (textbooks, supplies, etc.)
- Computer labs located on-campus,
- Copy machines in the Library (Lynnwood Hall, third floor)
How to Deposit Funds to Your EdPass Flex Account:
To load money on your FLEX account, visit the four deposit stations around campus:
- Alderwood Hall - first floor
- Snohomish Hall - first floor
- Mountlake Terrace - first floor (across from the espresso bar)
- Lynnwood Hall - third floor (Library)
- Kiosks do not provide change. You may deposit money, purchase a community card, and check your current balance at the kiosks.
- VIP/Visitor EdPass card holders that would like this feature must first visit the EdPass Office to have this set up.
Office Hours Location: Alderwood Hall (ALD), room 103 Phone (voicemail-only): 425.640.1234 Mon., Fri.: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Tue., Wed., Thu.: 2-5 p.m.
Location: Alderwood Hall (ALD), room 103
Phone (voicemail-only): 425.640.1234
Mon., Fri.: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.