Online Photo Submission
Who Can Submit a Photo Online?
New members of Edmonds College who are:
- Registered Students
- Central Washington University (CWU) Lynnwood Center Employees
Note: If you are experiencing issues, submit a ticket for further help and information on completing the online photo submission process.
- Go to Register for eAccounts
- You may use your personal email address (@gmail, @outlook, @icloud, @yahoo, etc.) or your Triton Email address (@student.edmonds.edu).
- Create your own personal username (write this down).
- Fill out the form completely.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email used to register the account.
- Once you have confirmed the email address, log in to the card application.
- After logging in you will be asked for your last name and Customer ID:
Note: Enter your ctcLink ID number for the Customer ID
All photos are subject to management approval and must meet the college photo requirements. We do not accept photo submissions sent via email. All submissions are required to include an image of your government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Go to your Profile page where you will find a link to upload two separate photos (following the photo requirements):
- Your face, which will be used for the Edpass
- Your Government issued photo ID or Passport (See ID Requirements)
- A message will be sent to the email address used to register the card application account registration if the photo was approved or rejected. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing your image.
After submitting your photo, the EdPass office will contact you with additional information on how to obtain your EdPass.
Photo Submission FAQ
This gives you the opportunity to submit your own preferred photo, and will help you avoid long wait times on campus.
If your photo is accepted, additional instructions will be sent to the email you specified on your Online Photo Submission account.
Students: Valid for the rest of your college career.
Employees: Valid while you are employed at the college.
Note: Your EdPass does not expire, however, there is a non-refundable replacement fee of $30 for EdPass cards within two years of its issue date.
Please fill out the Online Bus Pass Request form immediately after you submit your photo online in order to receive a bus pass when picking up your EdPass card. The EdPass Office is not responsible for issuing a non-EdPass/ORCA card if we have not been notified and the bus pass request form has not been filled out.
If a replacement is needed, there is a non-refundable fee of $30 for EdPass cards issued within two years of the issue date. After two years, a replacement can be issued for free.
Contact the EdPass Office for assistance.
April 11 - June 17, 2022
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fri.: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Closed: May 6 and 30
Location: Alderwood Hall (ALD) room 103
Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Phone (voicemail-only): 425.640.1234
Mon., Wed.: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Tue.: 2-7 p.m.
Thurs., Fri.: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Closed: May 6 and 30