Edmonds College Logo


Report the loss immediately to EdPass Card Services: 

IMPORTANT: If you lost an Employee EdPass with building/door access, contact the Security Department immediately so that it can be deactivated.

Legal photo identification is required to obtain a replacement card (see EdPass Photo ID Requirements). Replacement cards can only be issued in-person at the EdPass Office.

EdPass and EdPass/ORCA Replacement Information

  • There is a non-refundable replacement fee of $30 for EdPass cards within two years of the issue date. After two years, a replacement can be issued for free. To pay the replacement fee, visit the Cashier’s Office (Lynnwood Hall, first floor). Once completed, visit the EdPass Office with your proof of payment to obtain your replacement EdPass.
  • There is no additional cost for the replacement of the quarterly bus pass, if you have already registered for the bus pass for the current quarter.
  • In most cases, the replacement ORCA/EdPass card will be active on Community Transit buses the same day.
  • Funds deposited onto the ORCA ePurse are NOT the same as the FLEX account funds used on campus. This amount will need to be transferred. It can take up to 3-4 days to transfer the College's bus pass to the replacement card as well as up to 8 days for any funds in the ePurse to transfer to the replacement card. 
    • Not sure if you have added funds to the ORCA ePurse? Contact the EdPass Office.

Contact Us

Office Hours

Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Location: Alderwood Hall (ALD), room 103

Submit a ticket:

Phone (voicemail-only): 425.640.1234

Live Video Support via Zoom

Zoom Hours

Mon., Fri.: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Tue., Wed., Thu.: 2-5 p.m.