Using Online Registration
- Go to the ctcLink login page
- Enter your ctcLink ID and password, and click Sign In
- Click Student Homepage, then Manage Classes
- On the left, select Class Search and Enroll
- Select the term and institution (Edmonds College)
- At the top of the page you can enter a keyword to search for specific classes. Then select the Search button.
- Note: On the left-hand side different filters will display for you to narrow your search
results. These filters are:
- Class Status (open classes)
- Course Career
- Number of Units (Credits)
- Instruction Mode
- Academic Session
- Class Meeting Days (Days of the week)
- Class Start Times
- Class End Times
- Class Components (Lecture/ Lab)
- Class Attribute
- Select a Course and the class sections will display.
- Select the Class hyperlink to view details.
- The Class Information window will display. Review each of the five tabs:
- Class Details
- Meeting Information
- Enrollment Information
- Class Availability
- Textbook/Other Information
- Click on the Close (X) button to close the Class Information window
- To enroll in this class, click on the right arrow (>) at the end of the row for that class section
- The Class Search and Enroll guide displays in Step 1 Review Class Selection on the left-hand side of the screen. Select the Next link at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 Review Class Preference page will display. Input Wait List preference or Permission Number (if applicable) and select the Accept button.
- Step 3 Enroll or Add to Cart page displays.
- Here you will have the ability to add the class to your Shopping Cart and search for
additional classes prior to enrollment or to process the enrollment for the individual
- If you want to add this to your Shopping Cart and continue to search for additional
classes, select Add to Shopping Cart and then the Next button.
- If you are done searching for classes and are ready to enroll select Enroll then the Next button.
- Step 4 Review and Submit page will display. Once you select the Submit button, a submit confirmation page will display.
- Select the Yes option to confirm submission.
- Note: A message bar at the top of the page appears to confirm the course has been added
or errors will display.
- Typical errors include, not meeting an enrollment requirement, a time conflict, full
- The updated Confirmation page will display. Select View My Classes on the left side to confirm that your class has been added.