Net Price Calculator, College Comparison Tools and Information
The following resources can help you decide if Edmonds College is a good fit for you:
- Net Price Calculator The Net Price Calculator allows you to enter information about yourself to find out what students like you paid to attend Edmonds College in the previous year, after taking grants and scholarship aid into account.
- College Scorecard College Scorecards make it easier for you to search for a college that is a good fit for you. Use the College Scorecard to find out more about affordability and value of colleges you are interested in attending.
- College Navigator This college search engine produces information relevant to admissions statistics, retention, financial aid, and academics. It also gives you another way to compare schools, find schools in your area, and determine costs associated with attending those schools.
- Paying for College Use this website to get help in making informed financial decisions about how to pay for college, understand financial aid offers, and student loan repayment options.
- Financial Aid Summary The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet/Summary is a tool used to notify students about
their financial aid package. It is designed to simplify information about school costs
and financial aid.
Students who have applied for financial aid are able to view the Financial Aid Summary in the Financial Aid tile of ctcLink. You can click on the blue hyperlinks to drill down into the
- Estimated Financial Aid Budget
- Expected Family Contribution
- If you have not applied for financial aid, but wish to access the Shopping Sheet/Finacial Aid Summary, please use the Financial Aid Support Request form to ask that you be added to the Student Financial Aid Portal.