Edmonds College Logo
Posted May 11 - Serving and supporting students and the community remotely. Please do not come to campus unless you have an in-person class or a child at the Center for Families.
We've launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app: Activate your account now! Click here to look up your ctcLink ID.
COVID-19 updates | Spring 2021 Back to School Guide | Tips for learning online | Center for Families and Housing are open!
Financial Aid Services


NOTICE: We’re now live!

We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our students. Activate your account now!

Grants provide funding for college that you do not have to pay back. They can come from many different sources, including federal, state, institutional and private grants.

Federal and State Grants

Washington College Grant

The Washington College Grant (WCG) program—formerly known as the State Need Grant (SNG)—provides financial aid to qualified students. Students are eligible if they are at or below the state’s median family income, which is a little under $92,000 for a family of four.

WCG infographic

Federal Pell Grants

Awarded to undergraduate students (those pursuing a bachelor’s degree or less, for the first time) and can be adjusted for part-time enrollment. Eligibility is determined by the US Department of Education.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants

For undergraduate students with the lowest Expected Family Contribution (EFC), as determined by the Department of Education and reported on the Student Aid Report (SAR). A minimum of 6 credits is required.

Tuition Waivers and the Edmonds College Grant

Available to undergraduate Washington residents enrolled for a minimum of 6 credits. Tuition Waivers are applied to tuition only (no cash disbursement). Fees and self-support classes are excluded.

Apply for Financial Aid

How to Apply for Aid

Workforce Grants

Student studying at home



You may qualify for grants through other public and private funds. Start Next Quarter will walk you through your eligibility for these grants:

  • Worker Retraining Grants are awarded to Washington residents who are receiving unemployment benefits and who have exhausted benefits within the last two years. Dislocated workers may also be eligible. Requires a separate application and is limited to technical programs.
  • WorkFirst Grants provide funds for tuition and books to low-income students and approved DSHS clients. Short-term training programs only. Requires a separate application process.
  • Opportunity Grants are awarded to low income students who are pursuing selected vocational programs or who have been enrolled in ABE, GED or ESL classes. Requires a separate application process.
  • BFET Program is the Basic Food Employment Training program that can provide financial assistance along with other support services. Requires a separate application process.