Edmonds College Logo
Financial Aid Services

Funding Course Repeats

Students may take the same course twice, and receive financial aid when the following grades appear on the transcript:

  • Grades between 0.0 and 1.9.
  • Grades of V and U, unconverted I (incomplete) grades more than one year old, and N (audit) grades.
  • Grades of 2.0 or better are funded for a better grade if required for graduation, or needed to progress to the next required class.
  • Official withdrawals (W grades) do not count when determining the number of times a class has been taken.