Distinguished Alumni Award
Since its establishment in 1991, the Foundation's Distinguished Alumni Award has been given to 58 noteworthy individuals. Past recipients come from a broad range of professions and were nominated on the basis of their academic success, professional achievement or community service.
Nominees for this award must:
- Have received an Edmonds College degree or certificate, or
- Have attended classes at Edmonds College for at least one year, and
- Are not currently enrolled in classes at Edmonds College
Selection criteria also includes:
- Outstanding accomplishments in career or profession
- Community service through active involvement in civic and/or charitable organizations
- Volunteered during time as a student or since graduating through an advisory board, committee, task force, or as a student mentor or advocate
The Edmonds College Foundation is currently accepting nominations. Awards typically occur in the spring.
For any questions, please contact Lisa Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.640.1512.
Alumni Nomination Form
Nominations can be submitted year round. Awards are made in the spring.