There is one online application to apply for all Foundation annual scholarships (excluding Complete the Dream scholarships).
- Create your user account by navigating to edmonds.awardspring.com.
- Click "Register".
- Enter all of the required information, click the agreement box, then click the "Create Account" button.
- Once registration is complete, you will be directed to your Dashboard.
Before you Begin
The purpose of the annual scholarship application process is to provide you with the
opportunity to access EC Foundation scholarships for tuition, books, and fees for
the next school year by completing one application.
- One application gains you access to over 100 EC Foundation Scholarships
- The amounts and number awarded vary from year to year based on available funding, but the typical awards range from $1,000-$4,500.
- The application period is February 15-April 1, 2021.
- All components must be completed to be considered
- EC Foundation scholarships can only be used at Edmonds College. They do not transfer
to other schools.
Before you begin the application process, please review this document to gain information and understanding of what you will need to prepare and what you will need to do to complete the application process. Ask for help at any time during this process by getting in touch with Kristen at email@example.com.
- Determine if you have met the minimum qualification requirements
- Begin gathering the required information and documentation needed to complete the application
- Review the Application Scoring Rubric to gain insight into how reviewers will be evaluating your application
- Complete a draft of your application personal statement
- Review, proofread and edit your personal statement
- Complete the online application questions
- Upload your Transcripts
- Upload your final essays
- Submit Application no later than April 1st
Students who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Will be enrolled at Edmonds College in 2021-2022
- Student is in good academic standing (at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA). The exception is the Sueña en Grande scholarship (Latin-X Scholarship) which has a 2.0 GPA
- Student is enrolled or planning to enroll in a Certificate Program, Associates of Arts Degree program (AA Degree), orBachelor of Applied Science (BAS Degree) Program at Edmonds College for the academic year 2021-2022
- Students are NOT in the Running Start Program
What do I need to fill out this application?
- Time: set aside time to focus on each of the components of this application
- Access to the internet: (application is online)
- Edmonds College Student ID Number (Call Enrollment Services at 425.640.1459 to get your SID)
- Unofficial transcripts (located in Student Self Service under the "Academic Records" tile)
How to navigate the Scholarship Application
- Sign in to your account at edmonds.awardspring.com.
- Click the "Start Application" button to begin filling out your application.
- There are 5 sections to the application that need to be completed: General Information, Academic Information, Financial Information, Qualification Questions, and Personal Statement.
- When prompted to upload your unofficial transcript in the Academic Information section:
- Go to your Student Self Service Portal
- Under the Academic Records tile, select unofficial transcripts
- Right click and save your transcripts as a PDF or copy/paste into a Word document
- Upload it to Upload it to your scholarship application when prompted.
- Click the "Submit Application" button in the lower right corner. (Note: The "Submit Application" button is disabled until the application is complete.)
- You will be directed back to your Dashboard where you will see the number of scholarships to which you have been automatically applied.
- You may be eligible for additional scholarships that require additional information. The Dashboard will prompt you to provide this.
- After completing all follow-up items for the scholarship, click the "Resubmit Application" button to submit your application. (Note: If there are no follow-up items that need to be completed, you do not need to resubmit your application.)
- Proceed through all follow-up items for all scholarships listed until you see "0 items
requiring completion" on your Dashboard.
Ask us for help!
Our goal is for this application to be as straightforward as possible. If you are unsure how to answer a question, please contact Kristen Jaoui at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kristen is happy to help point you in the right direction for information. If you have questions about how to write the essays/what to include, reach out to the Learning Support Center