COMPLETE THE DREAM SCHOLARSHIP
The Complete the Dream scholarship was established to help students in their last quarter at Edmonds College.
Apply for Complete the Dream Scholarship if you have one quarter remaining to complete your studies and have experienced a recent (occurring in the last three months), unexpected, and unforeseeable financial hardship that would make it impossible to graduate.
The Spring 2021 application is now open!
Click here to download the Spring 2021 application. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 29th at 2:00 pm. All portions of the application must be received by the deadline to be considered.
- Student must be completing their studies at Edmonds College during the quarter for which they apply.
- Students continuing their education at Edmonds College after this quarter are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student must have experienced a recent (in the last three months) financial hardship that has made it impossible for them to graduate. This can include: unexpected medical expenses, emergency auto/home repairs, or recent (in the last 3 months) loss of income.
- Student must be currently enrolled in good standing at Edmonds College with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Student did not receive a Foundation scholarship during the current academic year.
- Student did not previously receive a Complete the Dream scholarship.
- International students may apply.
Any student receiving a Complete the Dream Scholarship is ineligible to receive any further scholarships from the Edmonds College Foundation.
The Foundation strives to help as many students as possible finish their education, however all scholarships are subject to available resources.