- Annual Scholarships
- The Foundation's Annual Scholarship application opens each winter, typically open mid January to the beginning of April. Awardees will be notified by the middle of June, and all applicants will be notified by the end of June.
- Complete the Dream Scholarships
- The Complete the Dream Scholarship is available each quarter, and typically opens week 6 and closes week 9. The application is available on the Complete the Dream website.
Other Student Funding
- Emergency Assistance
- Emergency Assistance is available throughout the year, funding permitting. Funding is available for currently enrolled students who are experiencing an unforeseen financial situation that has occurred in the last 30 days that is beyond their control and could prevent them from continuing their education.
- Community Well-Being Resource Hub
- This is community developed resource and is not updated by Edmonds College or Edmonds College Foundation.