**Notice**: If you live outside the state of Washington, and are taking online eLearning classes, read the important information regarding Distance Learning Restrictions.
Here is what will happen next:
- It will take 3 business days to process your application
- You will be sent your Student ID and PIN number by e-mail or U.S. mail.
- Degree-seeking students and those taking Math and English may be required to complete Placement Testing prior to registering for classes.
- You are encouraged to make an appointment with an Academic advisor by calling 425.640.1458. Online advising is also available at email@example.com.
- Register for classes online using your Student ID and PIN!