Parents, Family and Friends
We’re now live!
We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our students. Activate your account now!
NOTICE: Due to system upgrades, ctcLink will be down 6 a.m.-12 p.m., June 19.
Edmonds community college welcomes parents, families and friends of students. We know you play an important role in the life of your triton student. Whether you are a parent, family member or friend, we have plenty of resources for you.
Choosing a college is a life-changing decision for the student and their close ones involved. We’re glad that Edmonds College is one of the top choices.
Here are some helpful resources to help you learn more what it means to #beatriton.
- Mission, values and initiatives students and community: at the heart of all we do
- Explore programs help your student transfer to complete a bachelor degree or prepare for career opportunities
- Paying for college college is an investment. Learn how financial aid, scholarships, and special funding can help
- Apply to Edmonds College when your student is ready, learn about the admissions process and take the first steps to #beatriton
- Student life get involved with leadership opportunities, campus activities and programs and student clubs
- Student housing learn about our full-fledged living learning community residence halls
- Student resources there are many campus resources for student to help them excel and achieve academic excellence
- Informacion para los familia
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)