Parents, Family and Friends
Edmonds College welcomes parents, families, and friends of students. We know you play an important role in the life of your student. Whether you are a parent, family member or friend, we have plenty of resources for you.
Choosing a college is a life-changing decision for the student and their close ones involved. We’re glad that Edmonds College is one of the top choices.
Here are some helpful resources to help you learn more what it means to #BeATriton.
- Explore Programs: Help your student transfer to complete a bachelor's degree or prepare for career opportunities.
- Paying for College: College is an investment. Learn how financial aid, scholarships, and special funding can help.
- Apply to Edmonds College: When your student is ready, learn about the admissions process and take the first steps to #BeATriton.
- Student Life: Get involved with leadership opportunities, campus activities, and student clubs.
- Student Housing: Learn about our residence halls.
- Student Resources: There are many campus resources for students to help them excel academically and reach their goals.
- Mission, Values, and Initiatives
- Informacion para los familia
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)