Composites and Materials Science Technology Certificate Program
Edmonds College is partnering with Edmonds and Mukilteo School Districts to offer the Composites and Materials Science Technology Program. This program is a high school-to-college manufacturing program that will result in students gaining a Certificate in Materials Technology (Composites) during their high school senior year. The Certificate can lead to employment in industry and also provide further college opportunities.
Please view our program brochure for more information.
- Program is available to high school seniors.
- Earn 15 credits of college coursework (three classes) at Edmonds College and earn a Materials Science Technology Certificate that can lead to living-wage employment.
- Join an expanding industry that is seeking young workers with a background in material science and composites.
- Develop skill sets to become employed in manufacturing industries such as aerospace, maritime, sporting goods, prosthetics, and alternative energy.
- Courses are tuition-free (through Running Start).
- Classes meet science, CTE, and/or elective high school graduation requirements.
- Attend high school in the morning and the college in the afternoon.
For More Information
Contact your high school counselor or the Edmonds College Running Start Office, 425.640.1761, firstname.lastname@example.org.