Learn more about how to stay off probation or suspension.
Prepare for registration on week six of the current quarter.
1. See your high school counselor for the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form.
- Check your your assigned Registration Time.
- Have your counselor and parent/guardian sign the form (even if you are 18).
- You must use a new Enrollment Verification Form each quarter.
2. Bring the completed form to the Running Start office.
- Every quarter, bring a completed/signed Enrollment Verification Form to the Running Start Office or email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to register until you turn in the completed form.
- Tip: Turn in the form about two weeks before your assigned registration time for best class selection and less wait time.
3. Register for classes.
Need a refresher on how to register? Review our Tutorial on How to Search and Enroll in Classes, and How to Register Using the Shopping Cart in ctcLink.
- Pay your student costs online or at the Cashier's Office.
- Reactivate your ORCA pass, if you ride the bus.
- Find your textbooks at the college bookstore in Brier Hall, first floor or on their website.