- Application Fee: $275 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $100 for arrival dates only*; $100 after arrival dates (*Airport Pick Up prices subject to change.)
- Minimum Advance Payment (2022-23): $892.50 covers first 30 nights of Homestay. Refundable if cancellation is received two weeks before the arrival date. Placement information not provided until paid.
- Activity Fee: $25 (charged quarterly)
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added
|Quarter||Quarter Cost||Activity Fee||Dates It Covers||Arrival Dates||New Student Payment Due|
|Spring 2022||$2,707.20||$25.00||March 25-June 26||March 25||April 1|
|Summer 2022||$2,201.50||$25.00||June 27-Sept. 8||June 27||July 5|
|Fall 2022||$3,242.75||$25.00||Sept. 9-Dec. 26||Sept. 9-10||September 15|
|Winter 2023||$2,677.50||$25.00||Dec. 27-March 26||Dec. 27||January 3|
|Spring 2023||$2,707.25||$25.00||March 27-June 25||March 27||April 3|
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are out of town on vacation ten nights or more (consecutively), the family returns to the student $13.50 per night for the 2022-23 school year.
- Students should give 30 day notice to the Housing Office and the host family before moving out at the end of the quarter. Failure to give a 30 day notice will result in additional charges.
Prices subject to change.