- Application Fee: $275 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $35 for arrival dates only; $100 after arrival dates
- Minimum Advance Payment (2021-22): $864 covers first 30 nights of Homestay. Refundable if cancellation is received two weeks before the arrival date. Placement information not provided until paid.
- Activity Fee: $25 (charged quarterly)
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added
|Quarter||Quarter Cost||Activity Fee||Dates It Covers||Arrival Dates||New Student Payment Due|
|Spring 2021||$2,548.00||$25.00||March 29-June 28||March 29||April 2|
|Summer 2021||$2,156.20||$25.00||June 28-Sept. 9||June 28||July 2|
|Fall 2021||$3,135.40||$25.00||Sept. 9-Dec. 26||Sept. 10-11||Sept. 16|
|Winter 2022||$2,559.40||$25.00||Dec. 27-March 24||Dec. 27||Jan. 3|
|Spring 2022||$2,732.20||$25.00||March 25-June 26||March 25||April 1|
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are out of town on vacation ten nights or more (consecutively), the family returns to the student $12.90 per night for the 2020-21 school year.
- Students should give 30 day notice to the Housing Office and the host family before moving out at the end of the quarter. Failure to give a 30 day notice will result in additional charges.
Prices subject to change.