Edmonds College Logo
Housing and Residence Life

Housing Jobs

We Are Hiring

Thank you for your interest in working with Housing!


We are accepting applications for the 2022-23 school year. Applications will close on May 2nd.

Follow us on Instagram!

Student Employment for Housing

Housing and Residence Life offers a number of opportunities for students to work on campus. These positions are open to all domestic and most international Edmonds College or CWU-Lynnwood students. Former international students on OPT status may also be eligible. The most common student positions with Housing and Residence Life are either as a Resident Assistant or International Mentor. We do occasionally hire students for part-time hourly positions such as Front Desk or Office Assistant.

Resident Assistants (RA)

View the full Resident Assistant Job Description

RAs live in one of the Edmonds College Residence Halls (Rainier Place and Triton Court). Their primary job is to build and maintain community amongst residents. This includes lots of fun stuff like social activities and events, but it also includes serious responsibility including sharing an rotating on-call schedule with other RAs at your building. Being on call may involve sitting at a front desk during evening hours, checking out equipment for the community room, responding to student concerns, and enforcing policy with residents. In return, RAs receive free housing in their assigned residence hall and have a great opportunity to develop student leadership and other professional skills and experience.


International Mentors (IM)

IMs help support all international students living in our Homestay Program. IMs play an important role in extending the college’s mission and values to our international Homestay students in order to keep them connected to campus and help foster their success. 

Any openings for professional level Exempt or Classified positions will be listed on Edmonds College's employment web site.