Agreed to 0-4/10 Statements
You will need basic preparation before taking your first online class. Specific tasks which you should begin focusing on include:
- Consider taking a hybrid course - a blend of in-person and online interactions - as you will find eLearning very difficult to manage if you do not know how to use the required online materials.
- Refer to the resources available to assist in improving your knowledge of eLearning.
- The Student Technology Advice and Resource Team (START), Library Lab Technicians and Academic Computer Services are available to provide assistance and support with technology.
Use our resources to help you get more familiar with eLearning:
- Edmonds CC Online
- Learning Support Center
- Student Technology Advice and Resource Team (START)
- Contact Advising
- Academic Computer Services