Grant Funding may help Pay Your Way to Higher Education and Higher Wages
Opportunities in Allied Health Care, Early Childhood Education, and More!
See if you qualify to get Opportunity Grant (OG), which may pay for 45 credits of college tuition and fees and up to $1,000 per year toward the cost of books. Complete your application now. We are currently processing awards for Fall Quarter.
You are eligible if you:
- Are a Washington State resident according to RCW 28B.15.012
- Have not used 45 credits or three years of Opportunity Grant awards at another college
- Are pursuing a certificate or degree listed as one of the OG approved programs
- Are at or below the income guidelines (200% of the Federal Poverty Level)
- Have filled the FAFSA or WASFA for the current award year
Train for High Demand Careers
- Accounting - earn a certificate in Accounting or the first year of a degree in Accounting
- Allied Health Education — earn certificates in patient care, electrocardiography, pharmacy, phlebotomy, medical office, and licensed practical nursing
- Computer Technology/Electronics - Networking, Degrees: Robotics and Electronics Technology
- Construction - Certificates in Construction Management, Building Inspection, Project Management, Occupational Safety, Horticulture
- Early Childhood Education — earn a certificate in Early Childhood Education or the first year of a degree in Early Childhood Education
- IBEST - earn a certificate in accounting, bookkeeping, and more
Questions? Contact Us
FALL QUARTER OFFICE HOURS -- September 19 to December 9, 2022
Phone and Email: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (CLOSED HOLIDAYS)
Walk-in Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Gateway Hall, Room 106