Get a Grant to Pay Your Way to Higher Education and Higher Wages!
Opportunities in Allied Health Care, and Early Childhood Education
Welcome back, Tritons!
The campus is now open to help you get ready for classes. Most offices will continue to have some virtual hours as well as in-person hours. Classes (online, hybrid, and face to face) begin on September 20. We can't wait to see you!
See if you qualify to get the Opportunity Grant, which pays for 45 credits of college tuition and fees and up to $1,000 per year toward the cost of books and supplies. Complete your application and checklist now!
You are eligible if you:
- have not been awarded all 45 credits of Opportunity Grant funding from any other Washington state college,
- are a Washington state resident according to RCW 28B.15.012,
- are pursuing a certificate or degree in one of the approved programs, and
- are at or below the income guidelines (200% of the Federal Poverty Level).
Train for high-demand careers in:
- Accounting - earn a certificate in Accounting or the first year of a degree in Accounting.
- Allied Health Education — earn certificates in patient care, electrocardiography, pharmacy, phlebotomy, medical office, and licensed practical nursing
- Early Childhood Education — earn a certificate in Early Childhood Education or the first year of a degree in Early Childhood Education
- IBEST - earn a certificate in accounting, bookkeeping, and more.
Receive tuition, books, and one-on-one individualized support to:
- complete college forms and paperwork,
- complete the financial aid process, and
- support your success in college classes.
Questions? Contact Us!
We are available fall quarter:
Phone and email: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Gateway 106: Tuesday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.