Get a Grant to Pay Your Way to Higher Education and Higher Wages!
Opportunities in Allied Health Care, and Early Childhood Education
For the health and safety of our community, the college is serving students and the community remotely through June 25, pending further announcements.
Employees are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Please check back for updates about services available online, by email, or phone. Winter quarter resources are available at edcc.edu/spring2021. All college updates, resources, and information about COVID-19 is available at edcc.edu/coronavirus.
See if you qualify to get the Opportunity Grant, which pays for 45 credits of college tuition and fees and up to $1,000 per year toward the cost of books and supplies. Complete your applicationand checklist now!
You are eligible if you:
- have not been awarded all 45 credits of Opportunity Grant funding from any other Washington state college,
- are a Washington state resident according to RCW 28B.15.012,
- are pursuing a certificate or degree in one of the approved programs, and
- are at or below the income guidelines (200% of the Federal Poverty Level).
Train for high-demand careers in:
- Accounting - earn a certificate in Accounting or the first year of a degree in Accounting.
- Allied Health Education — earn certificates in patient care, electrocardiography, pharmacy, phlebotomy, medical office, and licensed practical nursing
- Early Childhood Education — earn a certificate in Early Childhood Education or the first year of a degree in Early Childhood Education
- IBEST - earn a certificate in accounting, bookkeeping, and more.
Receive tuition, books, and one-on-one individualized support to:
- complete college forms and paperwork,
- complete the financial aid process, and
- support your success in college classes.
Questions? Contact Us!
We are available fall quarter via phone and email:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.