The State Worker Retraining Program can provide job training for people who wish to
gain additional training in their existing field or get started on a new career path.
Information and Updates
Career Action Center
The Career Action Center provides assistance with career information, job searching,
internship education, and recruitment opportunities.
Visit the Career Action Center
Qualifications and Services
- Facing a layoff
- Currently collecting unemployment benefits
- Unemployed and exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 48 months
- Displaced homemaker, a person who has recently lost his or her primary source of income
within the past 48 months
- Self-employed, now unemployed within the past 48 months
- Discharged veterans within the past 48 months
- Active duty military with a notice of separation
- Temporary workers who were dislocated from a previous job
- Vulnerable Workers
What Services Will I Receive?
- Tuition and books
- Career counseling
- Early registration
- Assistance applying for other funding resources
- Job search assistance
Gina Certain | 425.640.1433 (voicemail) | email@example.com
In person hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Fridays 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
ZOOM appointments available by request.