Edmonds College Logo
Construction Management

Transferable Credits from Other Institutions

Appropriate credits from accredited colleges or universities will be accepted toward either Certificate or the Associate of Technical Arts (ATA) Degree in Construction Management. Official transcripts must be sent from your previous college directly to the Registration Office of Edmonds College. After the transcripts are received by the college, complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation at the Registrar's office. Credits that are accepted by the college will be officially entered on your Edmonds College transcripts and may satisfy some of the Construction Management requirements.

Some Edmonds College Construction Management credits are accepted by other colleges and universities (i.e., Washington State University, Central Washington University, and the University of Washington) as program electives or prerequisites, but not as university requirements. To find out what is transferable, students must check with both the admissions and the department at the school they wish to transfer to.