College and Career Prep (formerly Adult Basic Education)
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through June 25. We are closed to in-person meetings.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly. Summer Quarter classes start July 6.
Zoom Virtual Chat (button below): Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and Tue., 4-8 p.m.
College and Career Prep (formerly Adult Basic Education) is for adults* who are already proficient in the English language, but want to improve reading, writing, critical thinking, and math skills to:
- get or advance in a job,
- improve skills to enroll in a college transfer or professional/technical program,
- complete requirements for a high school diploma,
- study for a high school equivalency test, like the GED®,
- qualify for an I-BEST or career pathway program, and
- improve college placement test scores.
- Call the Pre-college Education Division Office at 425.640.1593 and provide us with your full name, your address, your date of birth and your valid phone number OR
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your full name, your address, your date of birth and your valid phone number
- You will receive a return phone call or email shortly with the paperwork that needs to be completed in order to sign up for a registration appointment with an advisor
* Students under the age of 18 must be no longer attending a public school and complete a special admission process.