College and Career Prep (formerly Adult Basic Education)
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19. We are closed to in-person meetings.
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly.
Zoom Virtual Chat (button below): Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m, Tue. 4-8 p.m.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
College and Career Prep (formerly Adult Basic Education) is for adults* who are already proficient in the English language, but want to improve reading, writing, critical thinking, and math skills to:
- get or advance in a job,
- improve skills to enroll in a college transfer or professional/technical program,
- complete requirements for a high school diploma,
- study for a high school equivalency test, like the GED®,
- qualify for an I-BEST or career pathway program, and
- improve college placement test scores.
To reserve a place in an orientation:
- Call the Pre-college Education Division Office at 425.640.1593,
- Stop by the office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your full name and address and your date of birth and your valid phone number.
* Students under the age of 18 must be no longer attending a public school and complete a special admission process.