College and Career Prep (formerly Adult Basic Education)
Pre-College Office is Serving Students In Person and Remotely.
The Pre-College office in Mukilteo Hall 403 is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for walk-ins and in-person appointments.
You can also reach us by phone at 425.640.1593, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our Zoom virtual front desk.
Zoom Virtual Lobby: Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and Fri. 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Connect to Pre-College Virtual Front Desk
Winter quarter classes start January 3.
College and Career Prep (formerly Adult Basic Education) is for adults* who are already proficient in the English language, but want to improve reading, writing, critical thinking, and math skills to:
- get or advance in a job,
- improve skills to enroll in a college transfer or professional/technical program,
- complete requirements for a high school diploma,
- study for a high school equivalency test, like the GED®,
- qualify for an I-BEST or career pathway program, and
- improve college placement test scores.
- Call the Pre-college Education Division Office at 425.640.1593 and provide us with your full name, your address, your date of birth and your valid phone number OR
- Email us at email@example.com and provide us with your program of interest (College PREP), full name, your address, your date of birth and your valid phone number
- You will receive a return phone call or email shortly with the paperwork that needs to be completed in order to sign up for a registration appointment with an advisor
* Students under the age of 18 must no longer be attending a public school and complete a special admission process.