Finish up the Past and Work Toward Your Future
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through June 25. We are closed to in-person meetings.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly. Summer Quarter classes start July 6.
Zoom Virtual Chat (button below): Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and Tue., 4-8 p.m.
Take classes at Edmonds College to obtain a high school diploma recognized by the state of Washington.
The Adult High School Program Provides:
- An opportunity to earn high school and college credit at the same time
- One-on-one advising. Create an academic and career plan.
- Academic tutoring
- Reduced tuition for students 19 and over
- Work/parenting/life experience credit applied toward your high school diploma
Enrollment Information for Upcoming Quarters
Call 425.640.1593 or email email@example.com to join our enrollment list. You will be contacted shortly after to complete college paperwork and sign-up for a registration appointment with an advisor.
Get Started on a College Degree or a Career in:
- Computer Science
- Art or Music
- Health Care
- Computers, Electronics, and Networks
- Early Childhood Education
- Materials Science Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Business Information Technology (Office Skills)
- and more!
Did you know about the $36 bus pass? Use your EdPass (your school ID) as an ORCA card for unlimited rides on local Community Transit buses for an initial $10 fee and $26 per quarter. Learn more about getting your EdPass.