Edmonds College Logo
Posted August 17 - COVID-19 vaccines are required for all students and employees for Fall quarter.

We're open! In-Person services offered Monday-Friday on campus.
COVID-19 information
Adult High School

How to Enroll in Adult High School (AHS)

1. Call or email to get onto the Enrollment List

Call 425.640.1593, email precollege@edmonds.edu, or chat with us on our website (in the bottom right hand corner) to get on the Adult High School enrollment list. Please leave your name, phone number, and email. Students on the enrollment list will be contacted shortly via phone or email to complete important college paperwork. We are also happy to offer an Adult High School virtual lobby from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Drop-in to get on the enrollment list. This is a quick and easy way to get started.

2. Transcripts

Please work on obtaining a transcript while waiting for staff to contact you. For transcript evaluation, have an official sealed copy sent to the college in the care of Robin Desilet. Transcripts can also be sent via Parchment.com directly to Katie.heizenrader@edmonds.edu.

3. One-on-One Advising and Registration

During your introductory phone call or email you will schedule a one-on-one advising and registration appointment. At this time your advisor will evaluate your transcripts, discuss which subjects will be needed to complete a High School Diploma, and answer any questions you may have. You will also select courses that work with your life/work schedules and fulfill your High School Diploma requirements. Adult High School students can go part-time or full-time and classes are available at varying times, including online. After meeting with your advisor, you will register and then pay for your classes by tuition due dates. Students who register early get the best selection of classes. Tuition payment plans are available.

4. Continuing Support

Each quarter, Adult High School students meet with their advisor to select classes for the next quarter, until they have met their High School Diploma requirements. The High School Completion advisor is also available to help students throughout the quarter with the process of applying for financial aid, meeting with a college or program advisor, and supporting students in taking the next steps on a path to a college degree or a new career.


Pre-College Education Division
425.640.1593 | precollege@edmonds.edu | Mukilteo Hall 403