Get credit for what you already know and can do.
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19. We are closed to in-person meetings.
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly.
Zoom Virtual Chat (button below): Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m, Tue. 4-8 p.m.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
The High School+ Program difference:
- Earn a high school diploma recognized by the State of Washington,
- Open doors to financial aid, college, and careers,
- Pay only $25 a quarter in tuition, and
- Receive credit for prior work experience, high school credits, military, parenting experience, and other types of applicable life experience.
- One-on-one advising,
- Career education goal planning and support, and
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
Enrollment Information for Fall and Winter Quarter
Call 425.640.1593 or email email@example.com to join our enrollment list. You will be contacted shortly after to complete college paperwork and sign-up for a registration appointment with an advisor.
Eligibility: students must be 18 or older and have not yet completed high school.