Get credit for what you already know and can do.
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through June 25. We are closed to in-person meetings.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly. Summer Quarter classes start July 6.
Zoom Virtual Chat (button below): Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and Tue., 4-8 p.m.
The High School+ Program difference:
- Earn a high school diploma recognized by the State of Washington,
- Open doors to financial aid, college, and careers,
- Pay only $25 a quarter in tuition, and
- Receive credit for prior work experience, high school credits, military, parenting experience, and other types of applicable life experience.
- One-on-one advising,
- Career education goal planning and support, and
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
Enrollment Information for Fall and Winter Quarter
Call 425.640.1593 or email email@example.com to join our enrollment list. You will be contacted shortly after to complete college paperwork and sign-up for a registration appointment with an advisor.
Eligibility: students must be 18 or older and have not yet completed high school.