Institute for Early Childhood Career Development
Are You a...
- Preschool, child care, co-op or Head Start teacher?
- K-third grade teacher or educational assistant?
- Family child care provider?
- Child care director or program manager?
- Parent, parent educator, or child advocate?
The Institute for Early Childhood Career Development offers professional development
opportunities for you — workshops, seminars and short courses on topics related to
working with children from birth through age 8. All sessions are designed to provide
practical, applicable ideas and information for the professional. The workshops and
classes you attend meet a variety of certification/degree requirements. For information, please call 425.640.1021.
NOTE: Are you a working parent? You may qualify for tuition assistance through the WorkFirst program at Edmonds College. For more information, call 425.640.1686.