The Event Planning program can be started in any quarter. Summer and Fall registration will begin in mid-May and continue through the start of each quarter. Space in the program is limited, so register early! Tuition for summer quarter will be due on June 22 and tuition for fall quarter will not be due until September 7. Summer and fall classes are listed below.
Do you want to know more? Contact Beth O'Donnell, Event Planning Department Head, Faculty, and Advisor at email@example.com to schedule an advising appointment.
Summer Quarter Classes:
- Introduction to Hospitality (HSPTR 140, 5 credits, online)
- Hospitality Law and Ethics (HSPTR 230, 2 credits, online)
- Hotel Management (HSPTR 258, 5 credits, online)
Fall Quatrer Classes:
- Event Planning/Risk Management (EVPL 240, 5 credits, online)
- Event Planning/Best Practices (EVPL 265, 5 credits, online)
- Event Planning/Entertainment and Production (EVPL 276, 2 credits, online)