The event planning program is offered 100% online to better fit into your life! You may begin the program in any quarter, but summer is a great start point because our foundational course, "Event Coordination", is offered in summer quarter. But, if you are not able to take it in the summer, it is also offered in winter quarter.
Both summer and fall registration ae happening now. Tuition for summer quarter is due on June 21st and tuition for fall is not due until September 6. Space in the program is limited, so register early!
Do you want to know more? Contact Beth O'Donnell, Event Planning Department Head, Faculty, and Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an advising appointment.
Fall Quarter Classes:
- Introduction to Catering (CLART 105, 2 credits)
- Event Planning/Risk Management (EVPL 240, 5 credits)
- Event Planning/Best Practices (EVPL 265, 5 credits)
- Event Planning/Entertainment and Production (EVPL 276, 2 credits)
- Event Planning Practicum (EVPL 270, 3 credits). Offered every quarter