Music and Audio Production
- Music and Audio Production Certificate Requirements
- Grow your music portfolio through practice, critique, and collaboration.
- Work with industry standard software and equipment in Edmonds College's professional-quality
music production studios.
- Craft original scores using music, sound effects, and more to complement the visual
content of movies, commercials, video games, or television shows.
- Bring your musical ideas to life.
- Enroll in Music 126 to get started!
See Digital Music Courses