About Entrepreneurship at Edmonds College
Edmonds College provides information and resources for entrepreneurs and microbusiness developers in all stages of the business development spectrum from idea to growth and expansion.
We offer business coaching, business planning assistance, funding preparation assistance, and entrepreneurial educational opportunities.
Edmonds College partners with resource organizations to assist in meeting the needs of those we serve.
Workforce Development | 425.640.1967
Quick Start to Entrepreneurship Resources
- Research business development assistance and customized training opportunities
- Learn about the college's academic Business Management certificates and degrees
- Find a list of Snohomish County networking and business development resources
- Explore Washington State and national entrepreneurship and business development resources
Are you a problem solver? Do you have the passion and endurance to transform those ideas into reality?
If this sounds like you – welcome to your new home.
Helping people start and grow profitable small businesses using proven simple and effective business approaches
Internship and Employment Support for Employers
- The Career Action Center offers employers several ways to reach qualified, trained students and graduates