If You See Something, Say Something.
Safety and Security Reporting
For urgent security issues call the 24/7 phone 425.754.0154.
Use the Safety and Security Statement form to report the following:
- Lost or stolen property
- Threat or altercation
- Other issues Security should be aware of
Accidents, Injuries, and Near Miss Reporting
Use the form for reporting the following work-related incidents:
- Injuries, and
- Near misses.
Bias Incident/Hate Crime Reporting
Use the Bias Incident/Hate Crime Reporting Form to report the following:
- Bias Incident- An act or behavior that demeans, intimidates, and threatens individuals, members of a group, and a community.
- Hate Crime - A criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by the offender’s biases.
Learn more about Reporting Bias Incidents/Hate Crimes.
Student Conduct/ Care Team Reporting
Use the Incident Reporting Form to report the following:
- Situations of concern
- Threat to self and others
- Care Team Referral
- Student conduct
Title IX Violations
Use the Sexual Misconduct Reporting Form to report the following:
- Sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking, and
- Harassment or intimidation.
See the Title IX main page for more information.