Grant Funding may help Pay Your Way to Higher Education and Higher Wages
Opportunities in Allied Health Care, Early Childhood Education, and More!
You are eligible if you:
- Are a Washington State resident according to RCW 28B.15.012
- Have not used 45 credits or three years of Opportunity Grant awards at another college
- Are pursuing a certificate or degree in one of the OG approved programs
- Are at or below the income guidelines (200% of the Federal Poverty Level)
- Have filled the FAFSA or WASFA for the current award year
Train for High Demand Careers
- Accounting - Certificates in Accounting or the first year of a degree in Accounting
- Allied Health Education — Certificates in patient care, electrocardiography, pharmacy, phlebotomy, medical office, and licensed practical nursing
- Computer Technology/Electronics - Networking, Degrees: Robotics and Electronics Technology
- Construction - Certificates in Construction Management, Building Inspection, Project Management, Occupational Safety, Horticulture
- Early Childhood Education — Certificates in Early Childhood Education or the first year of a degree in Early Childhood Education
- IBEST - Certificates in accounting, bookkeeping, and healthcare professions
Questions? Contact Us:
Phone and Email: OpportunityGrantProgram@edmonds.edu
- Suzan Bartee, Opportunity Grant Program Manager: 425.640.1534
- Morgan Santiago, Opportunity Grant Program Assistant: 425.640.1368
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Walk-in Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Gateway Hall, Room 106