Edmonds College Logo

Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)

Edmonds College tax preparation service is permanently closed.

For free help preparing your future tax returns, please contact: 

AARP Foundation Tax-Aide: https://www.aarp.org/money/taxes/aarp_taxaide/locations/

King County United Way Get Free Tax Help: https://www.uwkc.org/need-help/tax-help/

If you need copies of past tax returns:

You can request a transcript of your tax return. The tax return transcript is a document tax filers can request, online for free, from the IRS that includes the information submitted on the tax return.  The Department of Education (DOE) does not allow schools to accept the tax return (1040 form) for FAFSA verification purposes. Students and parents should request the tax return transcript: Get Transcript Online