The campus phone system is out-of-service. Internet and email have not been impacted.

To reach the operator, please text 425.243.0867.

Edmonds College Logo

High Schoolers working on mechanical project


CTE Dual Credit

CTE Dual Credit allows students pursuing a career and technical program to earn college credit while in high school. CTE Dual Credit classes count as college credit and fulfill a high school graduation requirement at the same time.

Students earning CTE Dual Credit start their college program before they even graduate from high school.

Career and technical programs at your school district prepare you for in-demand careers in a wide variety of industries. Career and technical programs are designed through collaboration with local employers to ensure what you’re learning is important to their company. Graduates of certificate and associate degree programs often obtain higher salaries than those with a bachelor's degree.

High school students who are exploring their options after high school should review the program of study information with a career specialist. You can also check out our CTE dual credit course list for details on courses we offer at each participating high school. 

Getting Started

If you want to take CTE Dual Credit courses offered through Edmonds College, please complete the following steps to request credit for a CTE Dual Credit course

  1. Contact Pacific NW College Credit to confirm your request to register for course(s)
  2. Create an account in the SERS (Statewide Enrollment and Reporting System), detailed instructions can be found here: SERS Student Guide
  3. Register for the correct courses in SERS. A complete list of courses offered by Edmonds College can be found here: List of CTE Dual Credit Courses
  4. Pay the $50 annual fee on the Pacific NW College Credit website:
  5. Fill out the Edmonds College CTE Dual Credit Form
    Complete your course with a “B” grade or better

Requesting Course Credit (Edmonds Transcript)

  1. Complete and submit a “Request Credit” Form (no later than June 30, 2023.
  2. Once staff receives the form, you will be admitted to the college, your course will be transcribed, and a confirmation email will be sent, including your college ID (ctcLink ID)
  3. Activate your ctcLink ID
    Review your unofficial transcript at the following link: View Unofficial Transcripts
    Order official transcripts if necessary on the Edmonds College transcripts page