Train to take vital signs, assist patients with personal hygiene, maintain a clean environment for patients, and control infection.
Health care is the second fastest growing industry in the nation. At Edmonds College, you can train for opportunities in direct patient care and support occupations.
- Learn from experienced health care professionals
- Gain experience with hands-on activities
- Find opportunities for internships
Entry-level earnings start at about $13.44-18.77/hr*
Choices for Further College Study and Career Paths:
- Clinical Lab Assistant
- Electrocardiography (EKG) Technician
- Medical Information Technology
- Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing Pathway(LPN)
Some certificates can be completed in as little as one quarter, others in 2 or 3 quarters.
Contact Us to Sign Up
Find Out More About Allied Health Education
*Wage Source: Washington State Employment Security Department, 2013