Welcome to EdCAP!
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19. We are closed to in-person meetings.
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly.
Zoom Virtual Chat (button below): Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m, Tue. 4-8 p.m.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
Edmonds Career Access Program
EdCAP is a program that offers FREE pathways to 4 types of credentials for eligible students:
- High School Diploma (from the Edmonds School District)
- Edmonds College Certificates
- Edmonds College Associate's Degrees
See options here: https://www.edcc.edu/programs/degrees-and-certificates.html
Eligible students are:
- Between 16-21 on September 1 at the beginning of the school year (on/before Sept. 1 each year)
- Cannot have a high school diploma (GED®'s are OK)
- Be Significantly Credit Deficient - or - Have a counselor recommendation stating the student is unlikely to graduate by the age of 21.
EdCAP Provides comprehensive support in the form of:
- FREE tuition, books, and some supplies provided - students responsible for transportation only
- One Quarter Mandatory Supportive introductory courses
- Case management and advising support
- Chromebook rental program
- Food/Hygiene pantry
- Community resource connection
Want to Learn More? Attend EdCAP's Virtual Information Night:
Info Night is a great opportunity to learn more about our program, our application process, and speak with our program specialist to answer any questions you have. Prospective students, parents, and community members are encouraged to attend.