Welcome to EdCAP!
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through January 1. We are closed to in-person meetings.
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly.
Zoom Virtual Chat: Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
Edmonds Career Access Program
EdCAP is a program that offers FREE pathways to 4 types of credentials for eligible students:
- High School Diploma (from the Edmonds School District)
- Edmonds College Certificates
- Edmonds College Associate's Degrees
See options here: https://www.edcc.edu/programs/degrees-and-certificates.html
Eligible students are:
- Between 16-21 on September 1 at the beginning of the school year (on/before Sept. 1 each year)
- Cannot have a high school diploma (GED®'s are OK)
- Be Significantly Credit Deficient - or - Have a counselor recommendation stating the student is unlikely to graduate by the age of 21.
EdCAP Provides comprehensive support in the form of:
- FREE tuition, books, and some supplies provided - students responsible for transportation only
- One Quarter Mandatory Supportive introductory courses
- Case management and advising support
- Chromebook rental program
- Food/Hygiene pantry
- Community resource connection