Edmonds College Logo

Get Involved

 Teacher with kids

There are so many different ways to become involved with Edmonds College Head Start/ECEAP and Early Head Start; it’s hard to pick just one! Volunteers enrich and enhance our program as well as perform valuable service to their community. We would not be able to run our program without the support of volunteers: the federal government only funds 75% of our program – the remaining 25% comes from you!