Net Price Calculator and College Comparison Tools
The following resources can help you decide if Edmonds College is a good fit for you:
- Net Price Calculator: Enter information about yourself to find out what students like you paid to attend Edmonds College in the previous year, after taking grants and scholarship aid into account.
- College Scorecard: Easily search for a college that is a good fit for you. Find out more about the affordability and value of colleges you are interested in attending.
- College Navigator: Find information relevant to admissions statistics, retention, financial aid, and academics. You can also compare schools, find schools in your area, and determine costs associated with attending those schools.
- Paying for College: Use this website to get help making informed financial decisions about how to pay for college, understand financial aid offers, and learn about student loan repayment options.
- Financial Aid Summary: This tool is used to notify students about their financial aid package. It is designed to simplify information about school costs and financial aid. Students who have applied for financial aid are able to view the Financial Aid Summary in the Financial Aid tile of ctcLink. You can click on the blue hyperlinks to drill down into the Estimated Financial Aid Budget and Expected Family Contribution. If you have not applied for financial aid, but wish to access the Shopping Sheet/Finacial Aid Summary, please use the Financial Aid Support Request form to ask that you be added to the Student Financial Aid Portal.
Have a Question?
Contact Financial Aid.