Campus Green Fund
The Campus Green Fund, funded by the Associated Students' Sustainability Fee, provides resources to further the Sustainability Initiative on campus with awards to students, staff, and faculty for projects that model environmentally, economically, and socially sustainable practices in the campus community.
The application process is now closed. Applications will reopen Spring 2024.
|April 13, 2023||Application Opens|
|April 28, 2023||Application Closes|
|May 1-June 15||Campus Green Fund Committee reviews requests. Approved Projects published by June 15th, 2023|
|July 1, 2023||Funds for Approved Projects become available|
- Create a copy of the project proposal to describe the project and amount of funding requested. Please share the document
with all collaborators. Set document sharing to allow "anyone at EdCC with the link
- Consult with areas of the college that will be impacted as soon as possible. It may take some time for areas such as IT, Purchasing, or Facilities to research and provide quotes or other information.
- Get executive sponsorship for the project (i.e., endorsement by a Vice President). See FAQs for instructions. No physical signatures are needed.
- Submit the proposal by using the Google Form on the site to submit project proposals.
- For 2023-2024 requests, the application period for all funding sources opens on April 13, 2023.
- All applications must be submitted by 6 p.m. on April 28th, 2023.
- Requests will be reviewed by the Campus Green Fund Committee and will decide their allocations no later than June 15th, 2023.
- Funds will be available after July 1, 2023 and must be used by June 30, 2024.
- If the project is canceled or can no longer proceed, unused allocations will be returned to the funding source. Funds cannot be diverted for other projects without a new proposal.
- Please provide quotes for products or services that will be purchased, including tax and delivery charges. Itemized breakdowns of how funds will be spent can be attached.
- If staffing is a part of your proposal, please consult Human Resources and the Business Office for assistance in determining the cost of personnel resources and benefits needed.
Examples of Past Projects
If you have questions about the Campus Green Fund process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.