Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Childcare
CHILDCARE AVAILABLE while you attend classes ONLINE or IN-PERSON
SAFE | NURTURING | EDUCATIONAL | EXCELLENT
On-campus child care for children 3 months to 5 years old. Licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families.
Apply Now for Child Care
Submit a request for child care to apply. You'll be contacted for a virtual appointment.
Students must be enrolled in 6 credits at Edmonds College and maintain academic progress to qualify for childcare.
Edmonds College Employees may enroll children, when space is available.
Applications are reviewed when space is available.
Applying early is advised, we frequently have waiting lists for entry.
The Center for Families celebrates the growth and learning of children and their parents. Best practices — in both the education of children as early learners and support of their families — guide this program as a model in our community.
- We center educational practices on respecting and understanding the early learning needs of children.
- We create opportunities for children to be eager learners, creative thinkers, confident problem solvers, and compassionate people.
- Our excellent and engaged staff members develop activities and schedules based on children's ages, abilities, interests, and — within the context of culture of the children — their families and the community.
- Our experienced and Early Childhood Education-educated teachers support your child's future success in school.
Your child's experiences will include:
- learning activities that promote critical thinking, language, literacy, and math skills.
- encouraging emotional and social development.
- providing opportunities to use small and large muscles.
- nutritional meals served family style.
- daily outdoor exploration and vigorous play.
- creative expression through music, storytelling and art.
Please share any questions or concerns. We have many resources available, including conferences, parenting classes, referrals, and individualized educational plans.
Questions? Ask us!
425.640.1247 | email@example.com
The Center for Families is supported by the Associated Students of Edmonds College (ASEC).
Edmonds College’s Center for Families Childcare program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children —the mark of quality for early childhood education.