For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19, 2021, pending further announcements.
We are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Please email us at email@example.com.
Department Contact Information
- Contact: Enrollment Services
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: See our Zoom chat rooms for live chat info.
- Phone: 425.640.1000 (voicemail-only during remote operations)
- Fax: 425.640.1159 (not recommended during remote operations)
- Office Location: Lynnwood Hall, First Floor
Ask using our
Enrollment Services | 425.640.1000
Working Remotely: Sept. 28-Jan. 1
Mon. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tues. 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Wed.-Thurs. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed: Nov. 11, 26-29; Dec. 19-27; Jan. 1
*Note: Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Oct. 9, Nov. 20, Dec. 11
See our Zoom chat rooms for live chatting.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at edcc.edu/edmail.